Lisa in Tanzania - A Peace Corps Volunteer's Blog

28 August, 2005

Leaving Minnesota

The tour of Apple Computer was awesome! Russ and I picked up a few souvenirs that cannot be bought anywhere else in the world.

These last few days Russ and I have been packing...we had a nice little going away party last night and for those who turned out, they got to take home some "door prizes" (i.e. stuff that we didn't get rid of at the garage sale!).

My last soccer game is today, then it's getting the moving truck tomorrow, then we're on our way to Kentucky on Tuesday.

1 Comments:

  • Have a great trip, Lisa & Russ! Let me know when/where you get to TZ. I might be trying to get to Arusha for work in October...safe travels and don't forget the sleeping pills! :-)

    By Blogger Margot, at 30 August, 2005 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home