Lisa in Tanzania - A Peace Corps Volunteer's Blog

17 August, 2005

Lake Minnetonka

Garbe, our friend who went to Antarctica and is returning this "summer", just bought a boat so we took it out on Lake Minnetonka. When Garbe picked Russ and I up we went to Jimmy Johns to get dinner and took Grand Ave...until we realised the road was closed. So, we were in a huge truck, with a boat on the back, and our only option was to go through the US Bank ATM area. We didn't hit anything, but it was close. Crusing on the lake was awesome! Although I didn't swim (sorry, I was raised near the ocean, not lakes) riding in the front with the wind blowing my hair all around was pretty neat. The only bad thing of the day was I forgot my camera! Garbe's uncle and cousin joined us and were quite the experts at water skiing, knee boarding, and wakeboarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home