Lisa in Tanzania - A Peace Corps Volunteer's Blog

29 July, 2005

Resumes and aspiration statements sent & Notice

Russ and I finished revising our resumes and wrote our aspiration statements and sent them to the Tanzania staff. We were asked to write about our expectations of our PC service, strategies for adapting to a new culture, and personal and professional goals for our PC service. It's nice to have that done so we can concentrate on selling our car, packing, and researching Tanzania and teaching.


Also, I submitted my letter of resignation to my boss today who let the whole company (11 people) know that I am leaving for the Peace Corps. They are sad to see me go but very interested in my decision and wish me luck in East Africa!

1 Comments:

  • My boyfriend and I are getting married next June and are thinking about joining the Peace Corps a year after that, when we are both finished at school. We're both in secondary ed.

    Thanks for posts like this one and the application process. It's nice to know a more detailed view of the time line and what to expect. Good luck with everything!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 October, 2007 18:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home