Lisa in Tanzania - A Peace Corps Volunteer's Blog

28 May, 2007

Winter vacation

My students have taken their final exams and are on their way home now. I am so proud of them! The average grade in each class was a B - and I thought the exam was challenging. There were two 100% marks and one 0% (because one student cheated). The second term of school will start in July. So until then we have visitors from America coming! We'll do the big tourist stuff like the Northern Circuit (Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Crater, and Oldupai Gorge). If the company is good and our trip is awesome I'll post which company we used on my blog. Also I'll be going to Zanzibar (for the third time!) but I'm okay with that because Zbar has great food and good shopping, things which are lacking in our town.


Also, if you didn't see earlier, you can help the students of Tanzania by donating money towards projects. See our Wish List for more info!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home